Re: NetBSD 7.0_RC1

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 08:45:06PM +0100, Alexander Nasonov wrote:
> Christos Zoulas wrote:
> > I think that this problem has been fixed on HEAD, we'll issue a pullup...
>
> Yep, it has been fixed in HEAD. But ran into other compilation issues ...
>
> Alex
Hi All,
      Since it's not absolutely mandatory to have PIE on every executable,
it should be possible to force PIE only on some part of tree by inserting
in the makefile someting like that:
   .if !empty(.CURDIR:M/usr/src/somepath)
          MKPIE=YES

Is this idea reasonable?

By the way, when I have set as a compiler flag "-march=native",
the compilation failed too with an error indicating that "native"
was an unkown arch.

If this is interesting, I can redo the compilation to have the exact
error message.

Kind regards,

Alan