Re: SCP file transfer speed

I´m actually having three boxes here at work:

One is a single-core Pentium 4 server @ 2,8 GHz on NetBSD 5.1 / FFSv1.
Two is an 8-core Xeon E5440 server @ 2,8 GHz on NetBSD 6.0 / FFSv2 WAPBL.
Three is a 4-core Xeon L5410 @ 2,33 GHz on NetBSD 7 BETA / FFSv2 WAPBL.

All of these have the same issue; transfer speeds are between 7,5 and
8,5 MB/s. That is why I suspected that this is a very basic issue.

Copying to /dev/null makes no significant difference.