Re: net.inet.tcp.tso=0

yea…  that's what thought…

i did read all the man pages i could find on any bsd for the ipf tools and none mentions anything about being able to block more than one range at a time - like macros or lists or tables, etc. according to ipdeny.com china has about 5300 of those…

i can put all of those in the conf file of course (not the nicest way), but can the filter handle that? or is there a sound reason why ipf is not supposed to have the option of blocking multiple ranges in the first place?

thanks…