Re: Julia on NetBSD?

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 05:50:40AM +0100, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> It gets a SIGSEGV in backtrace() and crashes again in signal handler for the
> same reason. I am not sure why __builtin_frame_address(3)  meets trouble.

Well, hard to tell without debugging localy, but the first thing to check
(I guess) is: how big is the array passed as first arg, and what unit
is the maxsize argument (and do they match)?

We test the backtrace() function in the automatic tests, but of course
there might be something wrong with it that isn't uncovered there (like
we recently found for a concrete instance of C++ exception unwinding
on armv7eb).

Martin