Re: Apple iMac G4/700 - Black text at boot

Typo: 6.1.5, sorry.

On 2015-02-11 20:23, me%jeremiahford.com@localhost wrote:
I just installed netbsd 6.1.6 macppc on an iMac G4/700.

After first boot from hardrive, the console text is red, but as it
nears finishing the boot process the text turn black ((or invisible))
against my black screen and I cannot see it.

If I log in ((simply typing into the keyboard with good faith that it
is correct)) I can log in.  If I hit the right commands and any red
text is called, I can see it.  But it is mostly black or invisible.

I can eject the cd drive & reboot the computer, so I know I am logging
in fine.  Just can't see text.

Has anyone run into this issue before?

-JF