Re: 6.1.5 after install "open netbsd: no such file or directory": after successful install, can't boot

John,
I don't know if you have resolved this issue, but I had a similar issue on an AMD FX-6300 (Six-Core). I had the BIOS setting for SATA configuration set to IDE. When I changed the setting to AHCI it worked like a charm.

I did install FreeBSD, PCBSD, DragonFly BSD, OpenBSD and Mint Linux successfully. Yah, over kill, but I wanted to be sure the drive and controller worked.

r0n ge0rgia

Ron Georgia
John 13:23
Innovate to Dominate