Re: Static IP configuration

On 12/23/2014 1:49 AM, raju wrote:
Dear Team,

How to create Network interface and how to configure ip address in NetBSD
5.2 manually command line.
Please send me the procedure.

After installation OS my ifconfig -a output is showing bond0,bond1,bond2 and
bond3 like.

Please help me to come out from this problem.

Thank you...

That sounds like you don't have any actual network interface detected. What kind of network card do you have in your machine? Does the output of "dmesg" mention anything about it?

Also, is there some reason you're using NetBSD 5.2, and not 6.1.5?

Eric