Activate usb wifi adapter success or not ?

Hello,

I have installed NetBSD 6.1.5 in my old laptop, Compaq Presario 2800. Everything works properly but usb wifi adapter, 3COM 3CRUSB10075, can not connect to Internet. This adapter's driver, zyd, was loaded by NetBSD at boot time and assigned as zyd0.

After starting wpa_supplicant manually, it shows that it is associated with my AP. However, I find that this adapter's status is active , not associated, in ifconfig. I try to use parameter -d and -f to get wpa_supplicant's log. But there is no error with WPA's authorization.

I try to use dhclient with zyd0 and it gets an IP address successfully. So, I think that it works with my AP. But sometimes it returns "zyd0 : xfer too short (length=22)". What is the meaning of this ? Actually, I can not ping my AP from zyd0. I have to flush route table and add default gateway with interface zyd0. Then I can ping my AP. But I still can not surf Internet.

I wonder whether I activate this adapter successfully or not. Is there anything I missed ?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,
ChingYuan