USB Wifi adapter

Hello all,

I'd like a recommendation for a USB wifi adapter that has good range,
including ones with an external antenna. Also, what driver does it
use?

So far I've used many USB wifi adapters with NetBSD, but none have an
external antenna and I'm not sure they have good range compared to one
with a real antenna.

This is for a project on my RPI machine, and I'll be using a powered
hub so it should have plenty of power available.

Andy