7.0_BETA feedback sought

As you may have noticed, the NetBSD 7.0 release process is underway.  A
lot of great work has gone into NetBSD since 6.0, and we're very excited
about this upcoming release.

The state of the branch is generally good at this point, but we need
feedback from you all in order to identify and shake out the remaining
bugs.  We'd like to hear good reports, bad reports, and everything in
between.  Bugs should be submitted, as always, via send-pr(1) or
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/sendpr.cgi?gndb=netbsd

For feedback that falls outside of the realm of specific bugs, send your
feelgood stories, passionate rants, general impressions, etc. to
releng%NetBSD.org@localhost.

Binaries built from the netbsd-7 branch are available for download at:
http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-7/

Thanks in advance for all your helpful feedback!

Soren