Re: Network redundancy (Linux bonding/Solaris IPMP)

I have looked the agr page, and I have googled for agr for a while,
without finding how link1 mode works.

Because I will connect the server to two switches, I can't use LACP
mode. I will have to use link1 mode.

How does link1 mode work?. Is it active/passive? Does it work using
the link status of the ehternet connections? If this is the way it
works, it is ok for my setup.