Re: pf and rpi

> Is the serial port not working with netbsd?
> With Raspbian I often use a FTDI cable to access the system over the serial
> port.

I put rpi behind the closet. I see this as a proof of the concept.
Aside my previous idea (pfctl; shutdown -r +10), I got answer:
  sleep <sometime>; pfctl -d
My biggest puzzle is syntax for pf. On netbsd it is somewhere about
version 4.2 openbsd. I cannot say for sure if it supports modulate
state and else.
Best regards

                           Zoran