Re: releng: how to follow NetBSD-6 STABLE branch

"J. Lewis Muir" <jlmuir%imca-cat.org@localhost> writes:

> OK, attached is a patch.  (I cleaned up a few other things on that page
> too; I hope that's OK.)

It took me a while to be sure, but I think your detangling of
maintenance/stable/security is supportable by the previous definitions.
I've committed this and presumably it should show up soonish on the
server.  Please keep an eye out and let me know if it's ok.