Re: Keep trace of ping request

    From: Rocky Hotas <rockyhotas%post.com@localhost> [140825 14:01]
    Hello!
    I am sorry if my question looks trivial, but is there any way to keep trace
of ping requests in NetBSD?
    No file in my /var/log directory has been modified after a ping request
sended from another host. Can I add some settings in a configuration file in
order to log these events? And (if yes) what is the log file to be considered?
    Thank you anyway
    Rocky

I am not sure you look for such an advanced solution. But with snort (an
intruder dedection program) you can log such events easily.

herb langhans