Re: ahcisata poor performance

Hello,

Sorry, I have lost your last message, but wish to know something about
4k-alignment. What should be aligned to what?

I assume sector is 512-byte and gpt show it in sectors. So I have
gpt disk part 5801288527 sectors, it doesn't align to anything.

raidctl says it in sectors too and size is 5801288448, so it is aligned
to 4k, and is aligned to sectPerSU, which is 128 blocks.

dk10 is 5801288381, which is aligned to nothing too, filesystem resides
on this wedge seem to be unaligned. It is the only thing I have to do is
to shrink filesystem to align to 4k blocks? Or better align it to 128*512 to
match raid somehow? Or I have to rebuild wedges to align to something?

Or maybe I am completely wrong and all the things should be aligned not
only by its size but also by its start?

--
Sincerelly yours