Re: How to Install NetBSD on ARM (SheevaPlug)?

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 09:50:38AM -0700, Andy Ruhl wrote:
> If you build a Sheevaplug kernel, you should get something called
> netbsd.ub which is uboot friendly. I believe you can tftp boot it or
> boot it from a FAT partition.

Yes, you fatload the .ub image, which will tell you the start
address and then you bootm that address:

http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201407150330Z/evbarm-earm/binary/kernel/netbsd-SHEEVAPLUG.ub.gz

is the latest daily build for that (as of right now).

I am not sure why there is no shevaplug install kernel - must be missing in
some makefile.

Martin