Re: CUPS experts?

On Sat, 28 Jun 2014, Brandon Vincent wrote:

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 6:15 AM, Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost>
wrote:
             Driver:    HP DeskJet 6940 Foomatic/hpijs (recommended)
                        (color, 2-sided printing)

Paul,

Can you try switching to the hpcups driver rather than the hpijs one?

I have installed all of the foomatic filter packages:

        # pkg_info -a
        foomatic-filters-3.0.2nb10      Spooler-independent PostScript printing
filter
        foomatic-filters-cups-3.0.2nb2  Foomatic support for CUPS
        foomatic-ppds-20070207          Foomatic PPDs collection
        foomatic-ppds-cups-20070207nb1  Foomatic PPD collection for CUPS servers

But I don't seem to have any hpcups driver:

        # find /usr/pkg/share/foomatic/ -name '*cup*' | wc
               0       0       0
        #

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |