How to install rxvt-unicode-256color termcap entry on machine without X

Hi,

I am trying to access a NetBSD 6.1.4 amd64 machine from a Slackware
machine, using the rxvt-unicode terminal, compiled with 256-color
support. I do not have X installed on the NetBSD machine, and I would
prefer to do without it if at all possible. Is there a way of installing
the terminfo or termcap entry for this terminal in the database?

I tried the command below, as recommended on the urxvt website, but I
still get an error:

REMOTE=myremoteserver.domain
infocmp rxvt-unicode | ssh $REMOTE "mkdir -p .terminfo && cat >/tmp/ti
&& tic /tmp/ti"

When running top I get the following error:

"top: no termcap entry for a `rxvt-unicode-256color' terminal"

--
Gerard Lally <gerard%netmail.ie@localhost>