Re: intelij and clojure and cinnamon/gnome question

Hello Roelof,

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 8:56 PM, Roelof Wobben <>
> I like to learn clojure with the intellij idea idea ,
> Are these avaible from binary packages.

There is a useful page for searching pkgsrc (which binary packages are
built from) at Entering "intellij" into the search
box there gives:

So, to install a binary package, try running

pkgin install intellij-idea-ce

(You may need to set up pkgin before, if you have not done so.)

> And which versions of cinnamon and/or Gnome can I use to install ? is GNOME 2.26, which should be very
similar to cinnamon. "pkgin install gnome" should pull in a large
number of other things and give you a full gnome installation.