Cross-compiler

Hi,

I'm running NetBSD 5.2.2 on a few Cobalt Qubes and I think they're fantastic.

However, when it comes to building packages from pkgsrc, they're not so great... mainly due to their 200MHz processor.

Would it be possible to cross-compile for the Qube architecture on my NetBSD i386 box (which is infinitely more powerful)?

If so, could someone point me in the direction of a guide on how to do this?

Many thanks,

-Mark