Re: Kernel hang on i386 running 6.1.3

I was monitoring memory when the system hung and it didn't appear to run out of
memory.  I've been able to do some more testing and it appears the problem is
really just my crappy DWL-G520 card.  I've now seen some hangs in all modes so
I'm now trying to hunt down another PCI wireless card that is supported.
That's not easy as it appears most manufacturers have moved to a newer set of
chips that aren't supported in NetBSD drivers (yet).  Between wikidevi.com and
Google I've been able to locate some potential candidates that might be
available locally though.

So sorry for the false alarm on hostapd.  The problem appears to be in the ath
driver with the A3 firmware in the DWL-G520.  Or it may just be really crappy
firmware in the card itself.