Re: How to share paging file between NetBsd and Windows 7?

On 5 April 2014 19:58, Christos Zoulas <christos%zoulas.com@localhost> wrote:
> On Apr 5,  5:52pm, ottavio2006-usenet2012%yahoo.com@localhost (Ottavio Caruso)
> | Does it mean the swap file is actually working?
>
> Yes, but it is not used since there is a lot of memory left.
>
> christos

I was eventually able to add the win partition and the paging file to
/etc/fstab:

#Added win7 partition
/dev/wd0f       /mnt/win7       ntfs-3g rw 0 0
#Added win7 swap file
/mnt/win7/pagefile.sys   none swap sw,priority=1 0 0

However I had to make a soft link from /usr/pkg/bin/mount.ntfs-3g to
/sbin/mount_ntfs-3g to make it work.

--
Ottavio