Re: Modifying mklivecd to install to usb drive

Hello Ottavio,

  OC> ...is it possible (and how) to modify the
    > pkgsrc/sysutils/mklivecd script for a usb installs?

    I have yet to try a "live CD" approach but I have had some
success with USB flash installs by setting up a board temporarily
with an optical drive and the target USB flash drive plugged in.
I treat the USB flash drive (sd0) as though it were a small SCSI
drive except that I don't create a swap partition.  Once it's
installed and tested I remove the optical drive.

-Andrew Ball.