CDE on NetBSD

So I happened across the latest CDE release and very pleasantly found
NetBSD as now one of the supported platforms.

http://sourceforge.net/p/cdesktopenv/wiki/NetBSD/

So the ones who haven't choked on their breakfast thinking back of the
CDE hating days, are you on this list? I am planning to try this soon and
if there is anyone I can a) thank for actually something so awesome to be
on NetBSD and b) actually have a working DE with CDE and can share your
thoughts on how it runs etc.

I <3 CDE. :)

--

++ transfer, n.: ++
++      A promotion you receive on the condition that you leave town. ++