Re: Downloading NetBSD - Too complicated ?

Christoph, its not about the CDN, its about the number of steps.
A CDN on the other hand is nice to have and saves you the hassle to
pick a mirror. But CDN provider are usually not for free.
But the same can be achieved with geodns or geoip targeting.
The latter is easy to implement and picks a mirror close to you.