Re: Netbsd always uses wd0 has root booting from Install USB!?

weired stuff i cant use jê keyboard when I get to the root de vice part...

its a ps/2 keyboard not USB... does this make any sense? the keyboard
works fine in the boot part.... then it blinks num/capa/scrool lock and
stops working :s

I had exactly this problem trying to recover a HP system with root on a raid.
Manuel Bouyer suggested the following:

"can you try boot -ac, disable all usb controllers (ohci, ehci and uhci).
hopefully you'll there have a working keyboard in PS/2 compat mode"

It worked fine for me and I was able to get my system back with a bit of
fiddling.

Dave

Phone: 07805784357
Open Source O/S: www.netbsd.org