Re: Netbsd always uses wd0 has root booting from Install USB!?

Yeah I was looking into compiling an install kernel with a different root device and notice the install conf includes generic, ofc I can recompile it and point to sd0a assuming I'm booting from USB.

But I was not aware of boot -a... many thanks for that.