Re: Trying to compile fuse fs for ext4

A few things come to mind:

Refuse depends on PUFFS, which needs the puffs(4) pseudo-device enabled. So
first make sure your kernel is compiled with support for that.

I've heard that you can use mount_ext2fs(8) to mount ext3 and ext4 volumes, but
only read-only ("mount_ext2fs -o ro ...") I've never tried this, though.

If there's still another host which has your ext4 system mounted, you could
always use NFS or mount_psshfs(8) to get to it.

And I'll bet you _anything_ that the redefinition of the MIN macro has something
to do with why ext4fuse is crashing. See common.h, line 13.

-Christian