Re: Printing from browser

On 6 January 2014 12:28, Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios%cs.uni-bonn.de@localhost>
wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 05, 2014 at 06:54:56PM +0100, ff%freddyfisker.dk@localhost wrote:
>> I have problems when printing from the Nightly browser. The characters
>> become unreadable. Also if I print to pdf or postscript files.
>
> You need to install a couple of *ttf* pkgs.

The first time I printed to pdf from Firefox I had only the default
fonts installed and it displayed and saved ok.

It remains to see whether the page only displays wrongly in the
browser and prints fine to a real printer, bypassing the pdf creation.

I would check if all dependencies are fullfilled.

--
Ottavio