Re: pmake/NetBSD make sources for Linux?

On Mon, Jan 06, 2014 at 01:36:34PM +1100, Malcolm Herbert wrote:
|Alternatively, are there reasonably current stand-alone versions of
|pmake to be had that would compile under Linux that someone can point
|me at[3]?

I've had a second attempt at trying to do this with the pkgsrc bootstrap
and found that it seems to work well enough for my purposes ... it's a
little more fiddly to get working, but once I have the binaries I don't
mind - it also resolves the hunt for mtree sources that work since once
the bootstrap is done, I am in a position to just build that directly
from source ...

Regards,
Malcolm

--