Xorg multihead

Hi

I am trying to setup a multihead Xorg.  I have this in xorg.conf:
Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Card0"
        Driver      "radeon"
        BusID       "PCI:1:5:0"
EndSection
Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Card1"
        Driver      "radeon"
        BusID       "PCI:3:5:0"
EndSection

Xorg manages to use the card the BIOS and wscons use. I can have one or
the other card used depending on which one I boot. But the second one will
never be detected by Xorg. It always falls back on using what it founds
beneath wscons, failing on the card that is not used by wscons:
[  1656.190] (II) VESA: driver for VESA chipsets: vesa
[  1656.190] (--) Using wscons driver on /dev/ttyE4 in pcvt compatibility mode
(version 3.32)
[  1656.190] (--) using VT number 5

[  1656.190] (WW) Falling back to old probe method for vesa
[  1656.190] (EE) No devices detected.
[  1656.190]

Question: does Xorg really needs all displays to be wscons backed? If
it is  the case, then how can I use wscons on the second display? I
understood genfb or radeonfb could come to the rescue, but they do not
a$ttach the card unused by the BIOS, which remains not configured:

vga1 at pci1 dev 5 function 0: vendor 0x1002 product 0x9610 (rev. 0x00)
wsdisplay0 at vga1 kbdmux 1: console (80x25, vt100 emulation)
wsmux1: connecting to wsdisplay0
radeondrm0 at vga1: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics
radeondrm0: Initialized radeon 1.29.0 20080613
(...)
vendor 0x1002 product 0x5159 (VGA display) at pci3 dev 5 function 0 not
configured

How sould that work?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus