Installing Google Chrome 32 bit on netbsd-64

I wonder if it is at least theoretically possible to run Google Chrome
on Netbsd in Linux emulation. I am not even delving into building
Chromium from sources as I had multiple headaches doing so on Linux.

If i downloaded the 32 bit .rpm package and converted it with rpm2pkg,
in which directory would it be unpacked? Would it be a better idea to
unpack it into /emul/linux32/opt ?

Or would it be better to unpack it using rpm?

And should I use the 32 or 64 bit binary?

Any input appreciated.

--
Ottavio Caruso