Policy routing (NetBSD 5.1)

  My home gateway is a NetBSD 5.1_STABLE machine.  Not terribly up to date, and
in need of an upgrade, but in the more immediate term, I have a desire to run
multiple outgoing links.  Is there any way to determine next-hop (either based
on source address, or also setting source-address appropriately) dynamically in
NetBSD 5.x?  I fear there is not, but I thought I'd ask.

  Thanks.

                         - Chris