Re: Enabling VerifyHostKeyDNS option in /etc/ssh/ssh_config

Jan Schaumann wrote:
Jean-Yves Migeon <jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost> wrote:
Le 27/09/2013 13:57, Greg Troxel a écrit :
   Why only for netbsd.org?

Because I know admins@ add SSHFP records for the hosts managed by TNF.
For other domains... well, I am not so sure about that :)

Wait, you want to add project-domain specific config options to the OS
distributed file?

The majority of users of NetBSD will never need to connect via SSH to
any of the project's servers.

IIUC, following the guide, if you fetch NetBSD sources by CVS, you connect via SSH to a project's server:
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-fetch.html#chap-fetch-cvs

I tip that majority of users of NetBSD fetch NetBSD sources.

r.