Re: My mk.conf for shared NFS access to pkgsrc

Yes this is really good documented now, I've seen it now, but a longer
explanation for variables often wanted on a webpage maybe would be fine
-- I thought for newbies maybe.

Adrian Immanuel KIESS

On Tue, 2013-09-17 at 22:17 +0400, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
> "Adrian Immanuel Kieß" <> writes:
> > since I still have the impression that there is a lack of documentation
> > for mk.conf flags, I would like to  post my own mk.conf currently in use
> > and working.
> Try reading pkgsrc/mk/defaults/mk.conf

With greetings from Leipzig, Germany.
Adrian Immanuel Kieß