raidframe stripe alignment faq

Just trying to understand stripe alignment considerations (probably a FAQ,
but I only see recipes)

Say I have 4 disks and write

START layout
64 1 1 5

That means that I can write 64 x 512 x 4 bytes = 128k in one go? (Block
size always 512 bytes or real physical disk block size assuming disk
isn't pretending?)

If I create a wedge of type raidframe on each of the four disks, the
offset should be 64? 256? (either way not the default 34...)

After creating the raid over the wedges, the raid will still be
aligned after raid headers are written?

Cheers,

Patrick