Re: ARM Cortex-A9 Processor NetBSD Support

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Matt Thomas <matt%3am-software.com@localhost>
wrote:
> A number of different SoC use the A9.  I haven't quite finished
> the pandaboard support.

What does "not quite finished" mean? I have a Pandaboard on my desk
that I would like to use with NetBSD. Is there something I can test?

--Benny.

--
The first essential in chemistry is that you should perform practical
work and conduct experiments, for he who performs not practical work