Re: pvcreate on dk0

I will have a look at it it's probably filtering issue only.

Could you post your /etc/lvm/lvm.conf ?

About pvmove and lv mirror there was some work done by ahoka@ in last
year gsoc I will have a look at it and I will try to merge it in base.
With that we should have working lvmirror and pvmove.

--

Regards.

Adam