pkgsrc use curl or wget

Hi,

Is possible make use curl or wget in make ?

fetch is terrible here, it have 2 bugs, first in files larger than 1mb
it hangs on +/- 99% and ETA say "stalled" I've searched about this and
apparently this occur when using a proxy, but the problem is that I'm
behind a transparent proxy (ISP's transparent proxy).
the second bug is the speed of downloads in fetch, it's speed is half
of wget or curl.

and finally, I personally prefer curl!