Re: issues running i386 6.1 under VirtualBox 4.2.12

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 10:21:22AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
|On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 09:11:28AM +1000, Malcolm Herbert wrote:
|> NIC. Hardware virtualisation features (VT-x/AMD-V) are off.
|
|Don't do that (or did you mean your hardware does not support them?)

I turned them off because VirtualBox complained at one point, but this
I took to be because I was on a 32-bit version of Windows rather than a
hardware problem. Unfortunately I don't have the host in front of me at
the moment, so I can't tell which CPU type it has.

Will try again with them on when I get back to work on Monday.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert