Re: Lost touchpad support after upgrading to modular-xorg in current pkgsrc

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 08:02:18AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Alternatively, would native x11 work?

I switched quite smoothly back to native x11 after about a couple of years
of modular x11 usage - what a trustworthy option to fall back to!

I had not imagined it would be smooth, because switching to modular wasn't
particularly easy when I did it. I think I had to build all the packages
again.

How is it that without rebuilding packages I am able to use them with
native X11? Or is it a matter of time before I'll have to recompile a lot
of things?

Mayuresh