net/aget : project contacts not reachable?

I find net/aget - a download accelerator - suitable for my download
requirement.

I just find that, the command line option to provide a different local
filename to the downloaded file (-l) does not work.

I can perhaps write a wrapper script to work around the issue, though just
thought of checking with the project contacts.

I find that the mails are bouncing from the maintainer email Id given in
pkgsrc. Also the website of mailing list archives of the project is not
reachable.

Is anyone else using the tool and what will be the way to report the issue
to upstream?

Mayuresh