pvmove broken? netbsd-6 (xen dom 0)

Hi,

I'm trying to get rid of a physical volume, replacing it with another. This appears to be a job for "pvmove". I added the new PV to the volume group and then attempted a "pvmove" to transfer the extents to the other disk. But it fails as shown below. Any help would be great:

Louis

# pvmove /dev/rraid0e
  Required device-mapper target(s) not detected in your kernel
# pvdisplay
  --- Physical volume ---
  PV Name               /dev/rraid0e
  VG Name               vg0
  PV Size               1.81 TiB / not usable 4.00 MiB
  Allocatable           yes
  PE Size               4.00 MiB
  Total PE              475779
  Free PE               441987
  Allocated PE          33792
  PV UUID               oJNnXc-qGId-VBKS-QkQ9-8VJ9-Ya3n-267gAC

  --- Physical volume ---
  PV Name               /dev/rraid1e
  VG Name               vg0
  PV Size               1.81 TiB / not usable 4.00 MiB
  Allocatable           yes
  PE Size               4.00 MiB
  Total PE              475779
  Free PE               475779
  Allocated PE          0
  PV UUID               0POJIH-ffRs-dGA3-eZU6-PGAa-PGak-dspdNx