Re: Soon to be free AlphaServers

> Date:         Tue, 14 May 2013 19:47:30 -0400
> >
> > We appreciate the thought, but DragonFly doesn't have an Alpha port and
> > it doesn't appear that there will ever be one.  That would leave
> > potential non-official interest which is low your priority list.
> It wouldn't surprise me if they were still available further down the list.
> Tough sells these days. They also double as great coffee tables and
> workbenches!

I forwarded your previous posting to
        ( for )
however as I presume you are in USA,
I suggest you add to your mail list
        "Sellam Ismail" <>
Better find a home than they get scrapped, well done for trying :-)

Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich
 Reply below not above, like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".
 Send plain text.  No quoted-printable, HTML, base64, multipart/alternative.