Re: Soon to be free AlphaServers

Hi,
Reference:

rodent%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:
> On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 12:57:38AM +0200, John Marino wrote:
> >
> > We appreciate the thought, but DragonFly doesn't have an Alpha port and
> > it doesn't appear that there will ever be one.  That would leave
> > potential non-official interest which is low your priority list.
>
> It wouldn't surprise me if they were still available further down the list.
> Tough sells these days. They also double as great coffee tables and
> workbenches!

I forwarded your previous posting to vcfe%berklix.org@localhost
        ( http://berklix.org/vcfe/ for ) http://vcfe.org/
however as I presume you are in USA,
I suggest you add to your mail list
        "Sellam Ismail" <sellam%vintage.org@localhost> http://vintage.org
        (cc'd)
Better find a home than they get scrapped, well done for trying :-)

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".