Re: Soon to be free AlphaServers

On 5/15/2013 00:49, rodent%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:
Sure, I'll put them on the list, including DragonFly (we got some great pkgsrc
developers from them), right after the DEC-related groups. In the end, as long
as their new home is not the bin or the scrap metal plant, I would be happy. I
am prioritising their availability to official developers and such first,
though.

We appreciate the thought, but DragonFly doesn't have an Alpha port and it doesn't appear that there will ever be one. That would leave potential non-official interest which is low your priority list.

Thanks,
John