Re: NetBSD books

Luca Ferrari <fluca1978%infinito.it@localhost> wrote:

> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 7:13 AM, TRUNASUCI TRUNASUCI
> <trunasuci%mail.com@localhost> wrote:
> > Is there any efforts or plan to write a printed NetBSD books for people out
> > there? We're already at version 6, but our books is..
>
> None I'm aware of, but I would like to see a Lukas' book on NetBSD!

This was once in the works:

http://web.archive.org/web/20111011033005/http://www.absolutenetbsd.com/

The current page mentions the possibility of a self-published version
but even that seems pretty unlikely.  IMO, the problem with these kinds
of books is they become irrelevant very quickly.  For such a small audience
it really is a money loser under most publishing models.

J.