Re: NetBSD books

Luca Ferrari <> wrote:

> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 7:13 AM, TRUNASUCI TRUNASUCI
> <> wrote:
> > Is there any efforts or plan to write a printed NetBSD books for people out
> > there? We're already at version 6, but our books is..
> None I'm aware of, but I would like to see a Lukas' book on NetBSD!

This was once in the works:

The current page mentions the possibility of a self-published version
but even that seems pretty unlikely.  IMO, the problem with these kinds
of books is they become irrelevant very quickly.  For such a small audience
it really is a money loser under most publishing models.