RE: NetBSD/Postfix

Scott Burns <Scott.Burns%SeQent.Com@localhost> wrote ..
> Interesting Waitman,
>       Thank you for looking into this. I will have our server admin look
> this over tomorrow.
>
> Scott...

Sure. FYI the 'elmboxo.c' in the archive can also be run from the command line
to process existing mbox files. It's threaded, I'm seeing about 3mb/sec on an 8
core machine to parse and insert into db if you need to get some existing mail
into the database. It's just /rdxt/elmboxo -t -v -n 8 /path/to/mbox, -n is
number of threads, -v verbose, -t show time.

http://dx.burplex.com/ma3l/elmboxo.c

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA