Re: Error: _res is not supported for multi-threaded programs.

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 09:11:45AM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> You need to fix the code that tries to use the global _res.
> Most likely it is severely broken (which is why the error has been
> made explicit).
>
> If it applies proper locking, it should not use _res - just change it to
> declare its own variable instead.

I find two modules in wine-1.3.26 that refer to _res:

./dlls/dnsapi/query.c ./dlls/iphlpapi/iphlpapi_main.c

I'll try adding a "external static" _res visible within each one of them,
though I don't know that would be right.

What is the type of _res?

Mayuresh