Is it possible to chroot and then install NetBSD to the boot drive

Hi,

Is it possible to do a fresh install of NetBSD by chrooting?

What I would like to be able to do is do an install on either another drive or on an NFS partition. Then chroot to it and then delete the files that are on /, /var, and /usr and then do a clean install of NetBSD. Is this possible? If it is, could someone give me a how to on doing something like this?

Best Regards,
Al