Re: NPF documentation

I've looked over NPF and sent some a bug report a while ago.

The last time I tried to load a ruleset, it rebooted my netbsd-current box.

I was hoping to see a less volatile -current so that interested users
can experiment with NPF.

I'm curious as to the stability of NPF. Would you recommend it for
production use ?

Also, I'd like to hear about users who deployed it in production environment.

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Mindaugas Rasiukevicius
<> wrote:
> Hello,
> As those of you tracking source changes may have already noticed, there
> have been various improvements to NPF over the last few months (e.g. support
> for dynamic NPF rules).  NetBSD 6.1 has recently entered Release Candidate
> stage, therefore wider testing would be more than welcome!
> Additionally, I created a web page for NPF documentation:
> Hopefully, over the time, it will expand.  There is a read-only GIT
> repository you can clone.
> Thanks.
> P.S. There is a potential GSoC 2013 project for NPF, see projects page
> in the Wiki!
> --
> Mindaugas

Brightest day,